On this International Women’s Day, discover our work in favour of women via a film, and how through involving these women, we work to eradicate poverty, helping them to regain hope and raise their children with dignity.
Watch our documentary “Generation Rescue” and witness the daily lives of four exceptional women with great courage, resilience and determination, who are participating in the VillageFXB program in Burundi and Rwanda. With the support of FXB, they are able to escape extreme poverty, build a path to autonomy and become real business managers.
- Watch our documentary “Generation Rescue” that follows Jeannette, Esperance, Julienne and Dorothy in Burundi who are on a journey to uplift themselves from poverty.
- India: Watch the short photo essay that celebrates the courage of 11 women, who rose from ignominy and disregard to be an inspiration for us, everyone around them and beyond.
- Colombia: Find out how the life of Otilia and her family has been empowered thanks to their participation to an FXBVillage program .
- India: Meet Chena Hema who became an entrepreneur and is involved in a cooperative that allows her to raise her children with dignity thanks to FXB .
- China: Take a look at this case study of a mother of 5 children who overcame many obstacles and now feels confident about the future.
- India: Watch a short movie about FXB Sanitary Napkins Production Unit in Chinna Kalapet, Puducherry.
- Rwanda: Read the story of Mukama, a mother with eight children, who was struggling to lift her family out of the deep poverty.